Saturday, February 13, 2010

Opening Ceremony Hat



I'm sure many of you watched the opening ceremonies of the 2010 Olympics & admired Team USA's knit hats just as I did. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be getting my mitts on this hat for a number of reasons: A) I live in FL & the need for a woolen, knit hat is rarely there, B) I don't necessarily have $75 laying around to spend on a hat I really won't be able to wear anyway, C) It's out of stock!

Oh well, I tried! But, if you live somewhere cold, feel like spending $75 on a winter hat, keep an eye on this site to see if the hat becomes available!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. can i just ask why the US team always dresses like douchebags??? that freaky dork hat and the ralph lauren jacket? and dont get me started on the white pants! come on! every other country looked better than us. why can't they look a little more trendy or at least fashionable. they looked like dweebs.in my opinion...

    ReplyDelete