Saturday, February 27, 2010

Oh So Good!

This morning we decided to make our World Famous Pumpkin Pancakes again! Well, I guess we can't really take all the credit for these since I didn't create this recipe, but they are absolutely delicious so I highly advise that you make them if you haven't already. And if you have, I highly advise you make them again. Click here for the recipe!





Hello you pumpkin-y delightful beauties! Get ready to enter my belly!



Cam's excited to eat as well! Come to think if it, he may have just been saying, "So big!"



The perfect accompaniment to any weekend morning is this coffee! You can find it in most any store, including Super Target.



As we prepared breakfast, Cam assisted in the feeding of the dogs. He hand feeds Stella her kibbles, piece by piece! And yes, that's a heating pad in her bed! It was cold last night! Okay, maybe she's a bit too spoiled.



And here's something even sweeter & tastier than the pumpkin pancakes we were enjoying! My BB Baby Boy!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Those pancakes are great. Next time we need to get some sausage in the middle for a little "pigs in a blanket" action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask you what the name of that coffee was again. haha Pumpkin pancakes sound yummy!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete