I've been "tagged" by Laurenand here are the rules:
1. Mention and link back to the person that tagged you.
2. List 6 little things that make you happy!
3. Tag 6 other bloggers and let them know "They're it".
Here are just a few of the many things in my life that make me happy. 1) My hubby, Mike makes me happy! Mike is the only person that can make me laugh hysterically when I had just been crying hysterically. He knows EXACTLY what to say to get me going. Mike is also the logic & reasoning in my life since I tend to be very high strung & anxious. AND he is the most amazing father to Cameron that I could ever design!
2) Cameron makes me happy! That baby boy amazes me every single day; he seems to have a new trick up his sleeve each time I turn around. I never knew such love until I met the little person who grew in my belly & I thank God for him each day.
3) My family makes me happy. I feel so blessed to have been raised by a loving family! Or should I say crazy family b/c that, we definitely are. I'm thankful that Cameron has both sets of grandparents to love & all of his aunts & uncles and I'm lucky to have such wonderful "in-laws" who I consider my true family.
The wacky Schuth family
The Pernecky clan 4) My friends make me happy. Friends are the best b/c they stay with you by choice & become as close as family. I love my friends & I would be lost without them! Each friend has something different & unique to offer & I appreciate each of them for that. Moving to FL was one of the hardest things I have ever done, but the friends we have made since moving has made me feel that this is truly home. But, I still miss the place that will always be home in my heart, & that's IL. I can't wait to see all of my wonderful friends from Chicago when we go back to visit in December!
5) My zoo makes me happy. I'm speaking of the furry rodents, aka, dogs & cats that live under my roof. They show me affection & love even when I don't deserve it. Love you, Dempsey, Stella, KC & Casper. And even my fish, Princess Sparkles!
Stella the stinkin Cheech!
KC Boy aka serial snuggler!
Casper aka, one bad ass, mo-fo!
It's Princess Sparkles! 6) My work makes me happy. I worked very hard to become a registered dietitian & I am thankful that I did. Caring and educating patients on a daily basis is rewarding; it's great to put someone at ease when they are in a very vulnerable state.
I could go on & on about the things that make me happy, but I'll leave at 6. What are the things that make you happy?