Saturday, July 18, 2009

In honor of the Green Beans

My wonderful friend Lauren has been wanting to get a tattoo on her ankle in honor of her four little Green Beans & today was the day! We will always remember Heidi Michelle, Paige Elise, Lily Nicole & Rylan Otto but this will be an extra way for her to honor & remember her babies. We had a fun girl's afternoon at Legendary Tattoos in Tarpon Springs, FL & shared hummus & a Greek salad at the Sponge Docks afterward.


Lauren was a tough cookie!




The finished product!

And what kind of friend would I be if I was not only there to give Lauren moral support but also to get a tattoo myself in order to put her at ease?! I've always wanted to get a little something on my wrist, so this seemed like the perfect time to do so. I happened to get the exact same star that Lauren chose & we decided on the same color (purple) which makes it even better. My dad will probably want to disown me after this little stint & Mike has referred to me as "white trash" (jokingly, of course!) since this is my fifth tattoo, but it's my body & I shall do what I like with it! So, there!




Finished!


And here it is!

1 comment:

  1. It was such a fun day! Thanks for coming along, and of course for all the moral support! My tattoo actually feels fine today; I wouldn't even know I had it done! He must be a good tattooer!

    ReplyDelete