Thursday, July 30, 2009

I spoke too soon!

So today I tried my third & final gym & found a keeper, deciding against Shapes & instead chose Family Fitness. I came to the decision for a few reasons: 1) It will save me about 15 minutes from my commute since Family Fitness is right on my way home 2) they provide you with towels! Yes, this may not seem like a big deal, but when you're running out the door in the morning, trying to remember 15 things, it's very nice to forgo one thing on your list. 3) They have 17" flat screen tvs on each piece of cardio equipment with 70 channels to choose from!! Let me tell you, this was AMAZING! I plugged my headphones in & watched Scrubs, Jon & Kate Plus 8 (I know, I know, why?!) & the Food Network. It made my 30 minute workout feel like 10.

So, I am extremely excited to have come to a decision & I'll be signing up for Family Fitness tomorrow. I am vowing to myself that I will go to the gym 3-4 days a week, no excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment