Friday, July 17, 2009

Starting traditions!

I feel that it's very fun to adopt traditions & it helps strengthen a family's bond. One of the traditions Mike & I have been doing for quite some time now is Pizza Fridays where we buy a dough ball from Publix & do a different topping each week. This week was particularly special since Cam was able to enjoy the pizza with us!

Today's pizza included wheat dough topped with an olive oil mixture of sauteed baby bella mushrooms, garlic & onion as well as frozen/thawed spinach, sun-dried tomatoes & low-fat garlic/mozzarella sausages. It was quite delish! Most of our pizzas tend to be olive rather than tomato based. I'm extatic that it's Friday & I'm looking forward to putting on a DVD, laying in bed & sipping champagne! Happy weekend to all!



1 comment:

  1. That's a great tradition! We need to try that. I usually stick with the Whole Wheat Boboli pre-made crusts, but maybe next time I'll make it myself the way you guys do!

    ReplyDelete