Wednesday, September 28, 2011

33 Week Update

I'm now 33 weeks pregnant & Reese weighs a little over 4 pounds, measuring at about 17 inches long. She's the size of a pineapple this week!



How am I feeling? Positively exhausted the past couple of days! I'm really uncomfortable & had a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions yesterday. Work was tiring & Cam wanted to go the park after I got home, so I was pretty worn out after our trek there & back. I started to get a little concerned when they woke me up at midnight & even considered going to the hospital, but they ended up subsiding & I fell back to sleep. I'm trying to slow down today which is not easy for me, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes to deliver a healthy full-term baby girl.



Any new changes this week? I got sick about a month ago in the middle of the night with horrific pain in my stomach, side & back with nausea & vomiting. I thought it was a fluke because of something I ate, but when it happened again this weekend, I realized I'm actually having gallbladder attacks. After a high fat meal on Saturday evening, I woke up at 1am with the exact same symptoms as a month ago. After waking Mike up, he went online & I was having every symptom of a gallbladder attack. It lasted almost 3 hours & was seriously as painful as labor at times! Normally I don't eat high fat meals, but there are those days or special occasions where it does happen. I'm going to talk to my OB at my appointment Monday, but I can tell you that I'm scared to eat these days in fear of going through that pain again. I'll be sticking to low-fat meals for now though.

Otherwise, Reese is doing good, moving TONS & growing like a weed! I'm so thankful to be having a healthy pregnancy so far & want to keep it that way.



Weight gain? 12.5 pounds. I lost a half pound between last week & this week... maybe because of the gallbladder thing? Maybe because I was running mad with Cam's birthday & party?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment