Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bestie's birthday!

Good friends are such an important part of my life & I feel so blessed to have such a diverse, awesome group of friends both here & in Illinois.  When we moved from our tight-knit group to come to Florida, I was so low & depressed.  Gone were the jam-packed weekends full of bbqs, goofy board games at our kitchen table, gym nights with the girls & just having a ball doing absolutely nothing.  Sitting in our new apartment in Florida, Mike & I would just look at each other thinking, now what?  Granted, we enjoy the heck out of spending time with one another, but enough was enough, we needed friends! The loneliness ended when Mike called me from a business trip in Atlanta & squealed, I think I found us a new friend!  Fast forward eight years & he was right; he found me a bestie in Lauren who just happened to work with the same company!


Tomorrow is Lauren's birthday so I wanted to give her a shout out!  Thank you for being such a fantastic friend, I am SOOOOO lucky to have you in my life & Reese is so lucky to have Tay as her built-in best friend!  LOVE YOU!



I'm looking forward to our TGIMFn'F with Thai food & martinis to celebrate the glorious day you emerged from Franny's womb!!  :o)

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I LOL'd from your "franny's womb" comment :) Thank you for the shout out!! I am so blessed to have you, Mike, Cam, and Reese in my life. I would be lost without your love and friendship.

    See you tonight!!

    ReplyDelete