Monday, August 20, 2012

Mah new do!

So after work today, I hit ye old salon for my hair re-do to fix the mess that was my first do as you can refer to in this post.  It was a lot less awkward than I had feared, thank goodness!  The stylist was very nice about it but did say, "Well you wanted dramatic."  And I wanted to say, "Yes, I do like dramatic, just not white trash, trailer park dramatic."  But I didn't.  That could have come across as rude.


And even though a lot of the time I love bold, this color is more natural, but I'll take it over the latter!  She colored my hair & another girl who was as sweet & cute as can be dried & styled my hair.  I was nervous that it would be awkward at the end with me paying or not paying since we didn't really establish that during the beginning.  


Well, I didn't have to pay but I did tip both girls since I couldn't leave without giving anything. In other news, after writing these hair posts, I now realize that I do not at all like my nose from a profile view.  It's too narrow, pointy & hook-like.  But at least it isn't an ugly profile view with white trash, black rooted hair.  You know me, I'm always looking on the bright side of things!

post signature

2 comments: