Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Babies!

This morning both kids were as sweet & cute as can be so I decided to whip the camera out & take a few pictures.





I wanted to get some pics of Reese in just her diaper since I haven't seemed to have done that yet.



And this week I noticed just how meaty her little thighs have gotten so I definitely wanted to get a picture of that too! Love those chunker thighs! (And I love that you can see a tiny spot of blue on the line of her diaper showing she tinkled a bit!)



Cam wanted to get his blanket out after he saw I brought out Reese's!



Such a goofball!





I've been savoring the heck out of my family this weekend since it's back to work tomorrow!



I'm one lucky Mama!



We've been having a great weekend with Papa who is in town visiting from Chicago. It was his first time meeting Reese on Thursday night & he loves his first granddaughter!



Today we're relaxing with friends & family, eating some food & watching football! Happy weekend!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Those are some ADORABLE pictures of Reesie Pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious Allison! I miss that little girl!

    ReplyDelete