Friday, November 11, 2011

Just Hanging Out!

As we approach the weekend, Reese is still just hanging out in my belly which I'm totally fine with! Mike is hoping she's born today so she has the birthday of 11/11/11... You never do know! With Cameron, I was scheduled to be induced on Thursday morning & ended up going into labor Wednesday afternoon & having him shortly after my labor began. I'm still working on just relaxing & rolling with the punches & not being anxious or worrying. I decided to take today off to just relax & get small things done around the house which has been great. Yesterday was my last day at work for the next couple of months & I was excited to be heading out the doors, getting a break. When it was time for me to have Cam, I felt a little sad to be away from work, but not so much this time around!! I'm getting some laundry done today but mostly just lounging around, enjoying the Today show & the much cooler weather this morning has brought. It's 65 degrees in my house as I relax in my recliner with my hot cup of coffee, feeling my little gal squirm around my belly.



If Reese does decide to wait till the induction Sunday night, we're going to have a low-key weekend with Cam & take him to see Puss In Boots tomorrow. It will be our last weekend as a family of three!! I still can't believe it. I also cannot believe that Thanksgiving is now less than two weeks away! We'll be hosting as usual and I'll be welcoming a day with just my immediate family. Lots going on in these upcoming days & months!! Lots to be thankful for too!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment