Sunday, November 20, 2011

First Photo Shoot

Friday my friend KC came to do our newborn/family photo shoot. I now know that I could never have the patience to photograph babies or children!



Here's a sneak peak of one of the photos KC took... I cannot wait to see the rest! It's perfect timing since we'll send out a sort of combined birth announcement/Christmas card this year. If you're looking for a photographer in the Tampa/Orlando area, I highly recommend KC. Check out her website here.



I was sweating my butt off as KC took Reese's pictures since it needed to be warm in the house with her being naked. And with all that nakedness, she peed on me & Cam & pooped on Mike! What a stinker!







All in all, the photo shoot went very well but my three year-old stinker wasn't in a cooperating mood since the shoot extended into his nap time. Luckily we had a few moments of cooperation & KC assured me that she definitely got some good family pics. I'm so excited to send out our Christmas cards this year. We are so blessed!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment