Friday, December 14, 2012

Squeezing them tight

My heart has been heavy since coming home & hearing the news of the tragic elementary school shooting that went on today.  I cannot & never want to imagine what those families are going through right now.  No parent should ever have to experience that kind of loss.


As I stood without a clue at Cam's school this morning, watching him perform in his school Christmas show, hell was going on elsewhere.  I breaks my heart.




It's a sad world we live in when we can never truly feel safe.  My thoughts and prayers are with those involved in that tragedy today.  And like all other parents, I'll be hugging Cameron & Reese a whole lot tighter tonight.  The whining, crying & fussiness don't matter.  I'm blessed to have these kids & I know it.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment