Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

This was my fourth Mother's Day with Cameron & my very first with Reese!  Last year I was about twelve weeks pregnant, not knowing if Reese was a boy or a girl & this year I got to love the bits out of my six month old love.  It's amazing how much can change in just one year.  Click here to see pictures from last Mother's Day & here to see my pregnancy announcement just before Mother's Day.


We headed to my parent's new house on Saturday morning & spent the weekend with family.  Packing up the family, including the dogs, is never easy but we always do have fun!


Cameron & Mikayla are little partners in crime & are hooked at the hip the entire time they're together.  Cam was a swimming pro wearing his inner tube & it's great that he can learn more from his cousin who swims like a fish.  They're about 16 months apart in age, but they have so much in common!




Meanwhile, Maddy mostly lets the little ones run wild while she enjoys her baby cousin.  She loves Reese to pieces!  Although she didn't love it when Reese spit-up on her hand..  We celebrated Maddy's 9th birthday on Saturday & then my mom's birthday on Sunday.  My mom was very thrilled with the Kindle Fire we all got her!



It was a great weekend & the best presents I could ever have is my family!



I am so thankful!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment