Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My day with Cam

For my Wednesday off this week, I spent the day with my little man & had such a great time!  Since Reese has been born, it's very important for me to continue my one-on-one time with Cam.  We had a relaxing morning & he enjoyed lounging on the couch watching random cartoons on Youtube.


Cam needed to have a physical to keep his file updated at school, so we headed to the doctor this morning. 



After the doctor's visit, we headed to the theater to see The Lorax.  Incidentally, we had the entire theater to ourselves!  It was so nice. 


For the first bit of the movie, Cam kept covering his ears saying that it was too loud.  Eventually he got used to it & enjoyed his gummy bears.


After the movie we headed home to bake some cookies.  For some reason, he had it in his head that we were going to bake cookies today, so that's exactly what we did!


Then we headed to Panera for Cam's favorite, cheese & broccoli soup! 



 After, we made the ten minute drive to pick Reese up at school & not two minutes down the road, I realized it was pretty darn quiet in the car which never happens.  I glanced back & found that my little guy was so pooped from missing his nap that he was out cold


And speaking of pooped, Reese was utterly exhausted tonight for some reason.  She was literally sleeping as I swaddled her at 7pm tonight.  And Cam is also down for the count so here I am, watching Real Housewives of O.C & it's not even 8:30pm!  I had a great day with my little buddy (besides the several occasions where he completely shut his ears off).  We're still working the whole listening thing around here.  Anyway, hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment