Wednesday, October 12, 2011

35 Week Update

Here I am at 35 weeks & Reesey Piecey is over 18 inches long & weighs about 5 1/4 pounds! Although, I'm guessing she weighs less since she's measuring a week behind & Cam was a peanut while measuring on track. The majority of what's happening now is some fattening up since most of her basic physical development is now complete.



How am I feeling?
Lots of energy this week which I think is related to the never ending to-do list that's constantly ticking off in my head. With D-Day quickly approaching, I'm trying to get as much done as possible! I have such a range of emotions lately... super excited & feeling ready one second to nervous & feeling utterly unprepared the next. I'm wondering how I'll handle having two kids & how my relationship with Cam will be affected. That's probably what scares me the most. Since we only know what it is to have one & give Cam our undivided attention, I can only guess how it will be with two! I know I have enough love for two but it still weighs on my mind since I do not want Cam to think he's loved any less.



My lower back has been super weak & sore & I have raging heartburn, but otherwise I can't complain. I had my ultrasound done last week for my gallbladder & it turns out that all looks good there. Apparently though I do have quite a bit of fluid buildup in my right kidney which is a condition called hydronephrosis. I guess it's pretty common in pregnancy since the baby puts pressure on the ureter, forcing urine back into the kidney. From what the nurse told me over the phone, my doctor doesn't plan to intervene in any way. So, I still have no idea why I've woken up twice in the middle of the night recently in excruciating pain with all the symptoms of a gallbladder attack?! I'll see my doctor on Monday though & possibly have a better clue. It could be related to the fluid in my kidney, but I'm not sure at this point.

Any new changes this week? Just getting bigger! Reese has been getting the hiccups more often over the past couple of days. I can tell she doesn't love them since she gets really squirmy during that time. Poor gal!

Weight gain?
14.5 pounds.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love that green dress Allison! It's a shame you're probably done having babies after Reese, because you are the cutest prego girl ever!

    ReplyDelete