Thursday, July 28, 2011

24 Week Update

I'm 24 weeks along & lil Reese has gained about 4 ounces since last week & now weighs just over one pound. She's about as long as an ear of corn & almost a foot long. And in case you were curious, my uterus is now the size of a soccer ball!!



How am I feeling? This week has sort of kicked my butt... At times the week has seemed to fly & at other times drag. There have been a couple of mornings where my alarm went off & I thought it was Friday when it wasn't even really close. That's always a bummer! Work has been super crazy busy & it's worn me out. I've also been pretty hormonal & emotional at times. Last night Cam asked that Daddy put him to bed instead of me & I felt like a knife had stabbed me in the chest. Normally it probably wouldn't have bothered me as much if my emotions weren't a mess but instead I came out to the living room & started to cry. I pulled it together by the time Mike joined me but as soon as he started talking to me, I burst into tears & ended up bawling my eyes out. I guess I just needed a good cry.



Any new changes this week? Besides feeling like an exhausted psycho at times, I just seem to be getting bigger by the day. Oh & my ankles swelled a little after walking outside in the heat for a bit tonight so that was awesome. But not really! I'm not exactly looking forward to having "elephantitis" of the ankles & feet again like I did with Cam!



Weight gain? 6 pounds. Yep, 2 pounds up since last week!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Happy 24 Weeks!!! Love that last pic of you and Cam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, the joys of pregnancy.... I'm sorry you had a rough week. Thankfully Friday has arrived for real so you can relax! Love & miss you Allison! :)

    ReplyDelete