Thursday, September 23, 2010

My One Year Old



Today I woke to see my beautiful one-year old boy. But tomorrow when I wake, I'll be looking at my beautiful two-year old boy!



It's really hard to believe that Cam is going to be two; time is slipping by so quickly. I have to say though, I really do appreciate & cherish every moment I have with him. Maybe because I work full-time & Cam goes to daycare 45+ hours a week, I enjoy the time I do have with him that much more. I am seriously loving every stage of his development though each stage does have it's challenges, I'm up for them. Sometimes this child has us stumped, but the three of us seem to figure things out together.



I absolutely adore birthdays since it's a day that is completely special to that one person. But I never knew how meaningful a birthday could be to me until Cameron was born. Tonight Cam's Papa & Uncle Nick fly in from Chicago to spend the weekend. I can't wait to be off work tomorrow as a family & celebrate the incredible life & birth of my amazing baby boy.

Cameron, Mommy loves you more than you'll ever know!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment