Monday, September 20, 2010

Horsing Around!



Now that Mike's mom is in town, it felt like we had more time this evening to spend with Cam. The dishwasher was emptied, dinner was made... I'm one lucky gal! So we used the extra time tonight to horse around & cuddle with Cam!



Cam gives the sweetest kisses. Although sometimes we do have to work for them. I'll say, Can I have a kiss? And he'll shout, No! And I'll shout back, Puh-leeeeze! And that will go back and forth about three times until he finally gives me that kiss.



And the hugs? Ugh... to die for!! They melt our heart into a little glob of gloop!



Cam enjoyed being dangled upside down tonight & whenever Mike put him down, he'd say, Again?





Cam also enjoys it when I hold him & pretend to get dizzy while saying, whoa, whoa, whoa & then "dropping" him backwards. Although he has a bit of a trust issue since he can't seem to fully let go as he keeps one hand gripped around my arm.



I could seriously eat this boy up!



I seriously love this kid more & more each day. And I cannot believe he's going to be two on Friday. How did this happen? Where has the time gone?



We're so looking forward to taking the day off work to celebrate Cam's birthday with Mike's dad & brother who are flying in from Chicago on Thursday night. I think we're going to head out to the Florida Aquarium so that Cam can flock with the fish again & play at their splash pad. Normally we're only able to go on a weekend so hopefully it'll be less crowded than usual & Cam will be less likely to get run over by the rambunctious older kids.



Then Saturday is the Lightening McQueen/Cars shindig at our house! Big weekend ahead & I can't wait!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment