Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Look who's rolling!

My big girl is officially rolling over as of tonight! She may have rolled over for the first time on Easter Sunday (when these pictures were taken) but I can't be 100% sure since Cameron may have helped her out. She's been so close recently & now she's done it!



Tonight as I ran to get a washcloth, Reese was laying on her back, trying to roll over as she normally does. By the time I got back, she was on her tummy! Mike was sitting on the couch in front of her so he got to see it, but unfortunately I missed it! She was so happy & proud! Cam didn't roll over until he was exactly six months old, but he had a disadvantage with that big ole head of his!



In other news, I'm so happy that Android phones now have access to Instagram! I was so excited when Mike told me last week & I instantly downloaded the app for my phone. I'm very thankful that I have a phone with a nice camera so I can easily capture a special moment with my kids!



Anyway, I better stop blabbing & get to organizing Mike's birthday dinner for this Friday. He'll be 33 on Friday the 13th! Somehow I need to pull off baking a cake & cooking a meal on a work night.. It won't be easy, but I'm up for the challenge! Lots going on around here! Hope you're all having a great week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment