Monday, September 7, 2009

Family

This is the three of us hanging out at Kristen & Steve's house on Saturday night. Yes, they have an indoor basketball court; pretty cool!



It's amazing how, well, amazing, a long weekend can be the perfect attitude booster. Even though it's only one extra day off from work, it makes all the difference in the world; extra time with family & friends, less rushing around & more time to catch up on household chores.

As I sit here writing this, it's Monday morning & I should be thinking about getting ready for work, but I'm not! Even though Cam did get up much earlier than I would have liked (6am!), I'm lounging on the couch in my jammies as he watches an Einstein video with my only plans being which type of cereal I may choose for breakfast! Tomorrow it will be back to the grind, but today I will enjoy the luxury of spending extra time with my family!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed your long weekend! I did too! It was much needed.

    ReplyDelete