Thursday, June 11, 2009

Way too fast!


These days it seems that time is slipping by too quickly & Cameron is growing up too fast. I remember the first couple months of his life, wishing he would be a bit older so we could interact with him more & he would sleep better. Happily, I can report that he is sleeping like a champ; 10-12 hours per night vs. 2-3 hour stretches. And as far as interacting? The kid is freakin hilarious! Who ever knew someone so small could make me laugh so hard. It literally amazes me that a baby so young could have SUCH a personality.

It seems that each day Cam comes home from day care, he looks bigger & seems to be able to do that much more. His 2 bottom teeth are fully in & his top two are really coming along. He's able to move from one end of the room to the other in no time at all & anything that is NOT a toy is his favorite thing. As soon as Grammy Pernecky comes in, we can fully focus on getting the house baby-proofed.

I'm trying my best to savor each moment I spend with Cam & enjoy each stage of his development. Being Cam's mom is the most incredible blessing I could have been given in the entire world & I thank God for him everyday.

1 comment:

  1. I had this same thought today. It was the first time I ever wanted time to stop. They are just so cute as babies and no one stops you in the grocery store to comment on how adorable your 5 year old is. They just want the kid to shut up. People love babies, and it's easy to see why. Well, not when they are crying, but other times it's easy.

    ReplyDelete