Monday, March 17, 2014

I've got myself a t-baller!

Cam had his second t-ball game this past weekend & he's still smitten with the game which is so fun to watch!


His coaches are awesome & they even put their names on the jerseys which none of the other teams have. 


Cam's a lefty so he's trying out the switch hitting thing & seeing which way he prefers & thus far it's lefty.  I'm so happy to see him having such a blast playing.  He crawled into bed with us Friday morning, claiming to have had a bad dream, which he never does, and he thought it was game day.  I said, "nope, unfortunately it's Friday & we have to go to work & you have to go to school!"



Little Reesey is the best cheerleader & loves eating snacks non-stop rooting her brother on from the sidelines!



When we lived in Illinois, we would walk around the neighborhoods & admire the little families watching their kids play soccer or baseball & talk about how we hope one day that would be us & here we are! We're so lucky! 


And we can't forget that today is St. Patrick's Day!!  The weather was positively miserable today, raining & storming the entire day, but we were lucky enough to have awesome weather for an Irish fest we spent the afternoon at yesterday!


St Paddy's Day wouldn't be complete for me without a green beer or a Guiness (which I just so happen to be sipping as I type this).

BFFs sharing a water!

The kids had an absolute blast jumping like little beans in the bounce house & skipping their naps!  We ended the day with pizza & wings at Matt & Kelly's & I unfortunately woke up sick as can be at around midnight.  Apparently fatty, mega-spicy wings on my wimpy system was a no-go.  I ended up waking Mike because I seriously thought I was going to pass out which never ever happens to me.  It was awful!  I ended up finally falling back to sleep & had to drag my weak, tired body out of bed & to work.  Other than being tired, I'm completely myself today, thank goodness.


The kiddos will be wishing Grammy a very happy birthday tomorrow!  Unfortunately we won't be able to spend the day with her, but next time she comes to Florida, we'll celebrate!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!   May your thoughts be as glad as the shamrocks. May your heart be as light as a song. May each day bring you bright, happy hours that stay with you all the year long.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment