Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkin patch

Sunday we headed to a pumpkin patch on a very gloomy, chilly morning.  It was the perfect day for a Fall outing.  And for the first time in ages, it was actually chilly in Florida!  It felt so good!


Unfortunately, I thought it was going to be warmer so I didn't bother packing sweatshirts for the kids.  Oops! Guess I didn't win the mom of the year award this time!



We met Matt, Kelly, Leah & Samantha.




Sam is such a cutie pie!



Getting both kids to look at the camera is nearly impossible!


Cam milked a cow


and then we took a hayride


which Reese thought was pretty darn cool!


My kids are such goofballs!


These two gals will be one in a little over two weeks!  Reese was born on the 14th of November & Samantha followed one day later!


Since they go to daycare together, they know each other VERY well!


We always joke that they couldn't look any different from one another.  Reese with her barely-there, very blond hair & Sam with her very thick, long dark hair & dark eyes.  Samantha just started walking last week so we've gotten on Reese to pick up the pace & get her act together.  I mean, she is older than Samantha!



After our long trek through the corn maze Reese was completely pooped out.

 
So she passed out in her sling as we walked.


We had such a great morning at the pumpkin patch!  We'll be carving our pumpkins tomorrow after Grammy flies in from Chicago.  I love Halloween so I'm very excited for this week!  And I'm so happy that we're able to have the windows open to feel the cool, fresh air!  Makes me feel like I'm back up North again.  Happy Fall!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the perfect fall day for family & friends!

    ReplyDelete