Saturday, February 18, 2012

It's Bumbo time!

Lately Reese has been wanting to sit up so badly. It's absolutely hilarious watching her lay in her bouncy seat, looking like she's trying to work on her abs. She strains to sit up when she's in her car seat too. I always say, "Where do you think you're trying to go?!"



So Mike thought we should try her in her Bumbo seat this morning.



She did great & it was a really good way for her to strengthen her neck!



Cam did awesome too! Just look at him holding up his head! His neck is getting so strong!



Cam & Reese just love spending time together!



Reese then instantly went from being perky to exhausted! Anytime she starts fussing, we know it's nap time. I put her in her swing & she was literally sleeping seconds later. It's not easy being 3 months old!



On a side note, I just had to display the tulips Mike had delivered to my work on Valentine's Day. I just love tulips! Almost as much as I love Saturday mornings with my family!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment