Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hellion



This child of mine is an absolute nut & loves bending the rules & getting a rise out of his parents, especially me! This morning, after giving Cam some cereal to eat, he decided it would be fun to chuck it around the room & manically laugh.





Stella was extremely happy with Cam's decision & had a blast snacking.



Next it was time to take his basket of toys & spill it all over the place. I guess when you have a toddler in the house, it's pretty much impossible to keep things in order until after nap time or bedtime. Silly me for even trying!





And do not let this sweet face or these blue eyes fool you! He's a maniac & he's not afraid to fly his freak flag!







That's my goofy guy & as much as he keeps us on our toes, I wouldn't change a thing about him! He's a loose canon, an absolute goofball & fits right in with our crazy household. Love you, Cam! Thanks for cracking me up everyday; you are truly one of a kind!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. lol, those pictures were so cute!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete