Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wednesday randoms

Just another week, just another Wednesday!

{Source}

I've got the Crockpot going again this week so dinner is one less thing I need to think about today.  I'm making "knock your socks off chicken & sausage" so we'll see if it lives up to its name this evening! Click here for the recipe. *update:  It nearly dinnertime & I felt that the sauce was a bit too thin, so I took a small cup & mixed a few tablespoons of hot broth from the Crockpot with a tablespoon of cornstarch, added it to the slow cooker & cooked it on high for another half hour to thicken.


Getting dinner out of the way takes some pressure off because my kiddos really keep me on my toes.  They basically don't go more than five minutes without asking me for something.  In fact, as I'm typing this, Cameron just asked, "Mommy, can I have popcorn?"  I mean it's 10am, why wouldn't you want popcorn?!?  Cam's also big into video games, so he's constantly asking me to play with him.  Little stinkers!  I usually end up staying up too late after they've gone to bed since it's the only time I can concentrate without constant distractions.


My four-legged stinkers keep me hopping too!


On a side note, Reese says she loves Lucky Charms cereal, but what she really loves is the marshmallows & refuses to eat the cereal part. Stubborn girl!


Did you notice my fish table runner?  I love it!  I recently picked it up at Target for under $20.


Also, I don't think I've posted many (if any) pictures of our back guest bedroom which we refer to as "Grammy's room" since this is where my MIL stays when she's in town.


It also serves as Cam's frat house when Grammy isn't here since this is where we keep his Wii U.  


It's a great guest room since it's big & has its own private bathroom.





This will ultimately serve as the pool bathroom once we get a pool & I can't wait till that happens!  I'm so thankful to be in a house that suits our needs!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hoping, praying & saving for it to happen within the next 6 months!

      Delete
  2. Also i want that recipe. But I don't get any notifications if you respond here. how do i change that?? :(

    ReplyDelete