Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nothing is Sacred Anymore!

Since having Cameron, I've begun to get used to the major lack of privacy! He's often barging in on me when I'm in the bathroom, he sits with me as I put my makeup on & plays with my tools, rifles through my purse whenever he pleases & uses my cellphone as if it were his own.

Not only that, but he's also invading on my "girls" (uh, boobies, if you will)! He often gives people a free peep show by pulling any v-neck shirt I may be wearing down. And lately he's discovered my boobs & pushes on them! So not cool! I haven't breastfed since he was only a month old, so it's not like he often gets a peek at them, so maybe that's where the curiosity has stemmed from??

But, Sunday morning I had to snap a few pictures when I saw him walking around the house, swinging my bra around! I always tell him, "A lady needs privacy!" But, he doesn't seem to care! I guess that's what happens when I'm outnumbered!





post signature

2 comments: