Saturday, December 12, 2009

"Christmas Morning!"



Since we'll be headed to the airport one week from this time for our trip to Chicago, we've decided to celebrate our Christmas morning as a family of three today. Last night, we busily wrapped all the presents as Cameron slept. Lots to wrap since tonight we'll also be celebrating with my immediate family & re-creating Christmas Eve with homemade pizzas, appetizers, drinks & presents!

I figured I'd sleep in a bit with it being Saturday and all, but I guess I must have been too excited since I was up & ready to go at 6:30 this morning! So, here I sit, relaxing with candles & the tree lit while listening to Christmas music as I wait for Cameron & Mike to wake up.



These are my gifts from Mike & I don't have the foggiest idea as to what it could possibly be!! He assures me I'll love them, which I'm sure I will, but I'm clueless! I guess I'll find out soon enough!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment