Monday, August 24, 2015

Back to school!

It's back to school today & there was a lot of excitement last night & this morning.  I knew it was a good sign when I picked Cam up from his last day of summer camp on Friday & he told me that he wished it was Monday!




On top of Cameron starting a new school year, I found out Friday that Reese was also moving up to a new class today.  Too much to handle in just one day, but I did very well this morning & no tears were shed by anyone!


Me & Lo Lo getting in on the action!

Saturday we had a fun photo shoot with my talented friend, Jill, just as we did last year.  The pictures turned out awesome & I'm thankful since I love updating our framed family photos each year.

 

 

 

Tay Tay & Reese

It's funny because Taylor has always called Reese, "Baby" Reese & we're starting to wonder when that will stop!  Mind you, they're only 6 months apart, so it's pretty funny!
 
Cameron, Avery, Reese & Brooks

 



 Last Thursday we had the opportunity to check out Cam's school & meet his first grade teacher, Mrs. Marzullo.  She seems super organized & on top of things which is right up my alley.  They're using an app/website called Class Dojo to track behavior/points to redeem for good behavior.  I love being able to see how he's doing in class & this is so much more with the times since I can check in remotely.






It's crazy to see just how much Cameron's grown in one short year; 2.5" & 9.2#!!


 Despite the crazy, busy evenings, the start of the school year brings so much excitement!  Looking forward to a great, new year!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. best of luck to all! :)
    i noticed that your kids put mine to shame in the height/weight department, but mine have yours beat in shoe size! what does this mean? I am making short, large-footed children? interesting! good of you to document all these things each year. at least he still wants to be in the medical profession one year later! i would like to see one of these about mike - first day of the rest of his life working his fingers to the bone, and all his favorites....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Lesli, you will just have to check today's post!!! :o)

      Delete
  2. I havent read ANY blogs in so long! Thought I'd do a little catching up this morning. Glad to see you are still keeping up with it. Love all the pics Jill took!! That was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete