Wednesday, March 4, 2015

The toothless wonder & other happenings

Cameron lost his other front tooth after school yesterday so he's without his two front teeth!



He looks so cute without them!


In other news, work has been super busy lately, so I'm especially thankful to have my Wednesday off today.  After we got Cam on the bus, I headed out on a nice, long walk with Reese this morning.  The weather is starting to get warm again (bleh!) & summer will be here before I know it.  I sure do loathe Florida summers, so I'll spend as much time outside as I can before we're suffocated with heat & humidity!


This past weekend, we had a low-key productive couple of days.  Friday nights are usually reserved for the kids to huddle on the couch to watch a movie & munch on popcorn.  It was so blissful to sleep longer on Saturday & Sunday morning & after a cup or two of coffee, I was buzzing around the house tackling unfinished chores like nobody's business.  I was trying to come up with our week's menu plan when I noticed the freezer had gotten totally disorganized.  This led me to an impromptu freezer project.


We bought a new fridge when we moved into this house & I'm extremely grateful to have the extra freezer space with the chest drawer.  Our last house was a side-by-side fridge/freezer & we had very limited space.  Although with the extra space, it's easier for it to become a bottomless pit of freezer-burned leftovers.  It's hard to plan meals & maximize leftovers when you don't have a clue what's lurking in the depths of the freezer.  So now I can sleep more peacefully knowing my fridge & freezer are purged of junk.  It's the little things in life!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment