Monday, September 10, 2012

Recent happenings

We have had sooo much going on these days. So much. We actually closed on our house today!!! YAY!! It's been a long, stressful road but so worth it. We filed the paperwork for the house on Friday since Mike is out of town for the next few days on business, but it wasn't official until today. Our realtor was nice enough to give us keys to the house this weekend so we could get started on painting and boy did we paint. We worked all day Saturday & Sunday & got a lot done. Our big move is in less than two weeks & there's lots to do before then! I'll be crawling by the time we're settled since my body is so tired, but at least I'll have a fresh new house to crawl in!


We spent all of Labor Day weekend de-cluttering & cleaning. Thank goodness we had this dumpster to haul our immense pile of J-U-N-K away. How our house got so full of clutter, I have no idea. I love how a move means a fresh start with no clutter.


I don't have any pictures of the house to post just yet since I didn't want to make any announcements until the closing was final. We didn't get the clear until today at around 2pm so it's been crazy. Speaking of crazy & totally off the subject, my son is suddenly getting out of bed again and I'm about ready to pull my hair out. We literally have gone about three months with no shenanigans and out of the blue it's the same old crap again. He's gotten out of bed about six times tonight, it's almost ten at night & the sucker is still not sleeping. He's saying it's because he misses his daddy, but it's just an excuse to make me feel sorry for him. I fell for that two times ago, now Mean Mommy is out to play.


Good thing he's cute, sweet & that I love him to bits or he'd be in for it! Ha. Thank goodness my mom is here to help me! She'll be getting started on packing while I'm working tomorrow & on my day of Wednesday, it's back to the house to paint.


I'm so lucky to have such a great family! They've helped us so much already & busted their butts painting with us. They'll be helping again the next two weekends so we owe them big! I'll post lots of pictures soon!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment