Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What a Great Weekend!

This Friday our friends Julie & Steve from Chicago flew in to visit us for the weekend before they headed down to Ft. Lauderdale for the rest of the week. Mike & I took a half day at work & met them for lunch & drinks on the water & the weather was absolutely spectacular!



Saturday was equally gorgeous & after relaxing over coffee & a delicious breakfast that Mike whipped up, we headed to the Yankees spring training game. It also happened to be Cam's first MLB game which was super exciting to me since I adore baseball! I'm not exactly a fan of the Yankees but it'll do! Hop over to Cam's blog to check out more pictures from the game.



We had such a great visit & spent our evenings eating, talking, having some drinks & playing board games. It was perfect!



I love me some Julie!



And, drum roll... Me, Steve & Julie went to get tattoos on Sunday afternoon as Mike stayed home with a napping Cam! Totally unexpected until we began discussing tattoos on Saturday evening. Like me, Julie & Steve are super spontaneous about this sort of thing & it was so much fun!



Cam loves my new tattoo as much as I do!





Julie & Steve got matching fleur-de-lis; Julie chose her ankle & Steve chose his calf.



We ended Sunday by lounging on the patio, catching up & grilling. I was so sad to see them go but I'm thankful that we had such a wonderful visit!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love the tat Allison, I am seriously overdue for something new! Glad you had a fun weekend with Julie & Steve!

    ReplyDelete