Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jump, Jump!

Saturday we celebrated my niece Mikayla's third birthday at the YMCA & it was an absolute blast for all adults & children involved! Everything was soft, cushy & bouncy; including the entire floor. How fun is that?!







There was this awesome deep pit of foamy cubes that we were able to jump into off a trampoline.



Cam & I swam through the sea of cubes & it was no easy task since the pit was so deep & it was impossible to reach solid ground.









Mike had a chance to hop in with Cam & they had a great time even though he looks like a disgruntled baby in this picture.



My mom & sis had to try it out too...



And my mom took a leap into the sea of cubes too!



There was even a rope you could swing on as a way to get into the cubes... of course my brother had a ball with that.



Cam & I spent a lot of time in the bounce house after all the other kids were done & occupied with something else. He was the youngest one of the group so there was no way I wanted him jumping with the big kids. The only big kid allowed in with Cam was me!! And boy did I have fun!



Told you I was having fun...





After the hour of playing in the gym, we all went into the party room & enjoyed some pizza, cake & presents. The YMCA ended up being the perfect spot for a kid's birthday party & I definitely plan on looking into it for one of Cam's birthdays. There were two young YMCA employees that led the group & completely helped out; no muss no fuss involved. Check it out if your little one has a birthday coming up!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment