Saturday, November 14, 2015

Happy birthday, Reese Elizabeth!

This little face turned FOUR today!!


Happy birthday to my sweet, precious & amazing Reese Elizabeth!  Words cannot say just how much we love you & how much absolute joy you bring to our lives.  You are such a vibrant, funny, sunny person.  You are truly my best girl friend in the whole world.. I always tell you that God must really love me to have given you (and your equally amazing brother) to me!

 

The years have gone by quickly & I've cherished each & every day spent with you.  You're in such a great phase right now.  You're independent & insanely imaginative; you can play pretend in your room with your toys & dolls for hours.


You adore wearing fancy dresses & as you can see in the picture above, this is how you just came out of your room as I type this.  You often have wardrobe changes throughout the day; luckily you have a big collection of hand-me-down princess dresses.


No birthday would be complete without your annual birthday pic with your BFFs, Sammy & Taylor!


You love school & make friends easily.  You have a lot to say & can talk all day, non-stop.  Reese, you can also be a little headstrong & bossy, but I respect that about you; you don't take anything from anyone.  I hope your confidence stays as you grow!


You love playing in the yard, stomping around in puddles when it rains & swinging on the swings at the playground.  You're insanely dramatic & I'll be shocked if you don't end up on Broadway.  Whatever you decide to do with your life as you grow, I know you'll be amazing.  I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be.  Happy birthday, my sweet Reese Cakes & to many, many, many more years & new adventures!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment