Friday, June 21, 2013

Cry me a river

Man oh man, I am so relieved that it's Friday!  This week has chewed me up & spit me into the sewer... well, at least that's how I feel anyway.  I've been dealing with a cold, insane fatigue, horrid cramps & an even worse attitude!  Both mentally & physically, I did not think I'd survive this week.  But as all of you moms know, we're not allowed to be sick because it's business as usual regardless!


Sick or not, the alarm goes off at 5:30am, work awaits, laundry awaits, dinner awaits & so do tantrums!!!  Reese's tantrums, not mine; although I seriously did feel like throwing a few myself!


I'm in a rut & feel like I could just use some downtime.. a vacation sure would be nice!  I'd also like to punch Facebook in the mouth & sometimes wonder why I log on since everyone's syrupy sweet, happy posts make me want to gag & then throw my phone in the trash.  See, told you my attitude was less than stellar!!  But, on the bright side, free movie Wednesdays are back at our local theater!  We smuggle in some popcorn & snacks & we've got a completely free outing under our belts.


We squeezed in a much needed haircut too!  My little man is looking even more handsome then ever with his new do!


And my sassy little girl continues with her shoe fetish.  Seriously, she is obsessed with shoes & puts them on &  takes them off all day long.  She's not satisfied with just messing with her own shoes either, she wants to make sure any shoe within eye sight is on the foot of it's rightful owner.   She's a goofball!  Well, anyway, I'm thankful it's the weekend, thankful that we'll be having our weekly pizza & family movie night & I'm especially thankful for the massive tub of ice cream in the freezer that awaits me!  TGIMF'nF!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment